[LUG] looking for spare parts

I have working u2 server with a small problem , i cant locate a critcal part- 8
blank caddies for sas disks.

has anyone got or can source spare supermicro 2.5" caddies - I want to see if they
fit? or a whole hp or dell backplane with  caddys that might fit into a (gateway
gr380 f1)

if sata I dont mind it , I just dont want to resort to cutting coke cans into
makeshift 2.5" sata frames! as its going into a clients office for a few months!

or better still a whole wtx tower case!

Sent from my iPhone