Re: [LUG] Pi and touch screens.

On 12/03/15 18:54, Dan Smith wrote:
Only touch screen I can think of is the adafruit PiTFT which is smaller,
not sure on anything bigger though.

Dan

On Thursday, 12 March 2015, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I like the new Pi. I'm thinking of hacking a guitar amp using the Pi
    and a few effects programs. I need a touch screen tho - anyone know
    of a decent tough 8-10" touch screen I could add on?
    Tom te tom te tom

I've been looking around I'm thinking it would be cheaper to lock down an Android tablet that VNCs to the Pi to control it - the ability to control the amp from a distance would be handy - but as separating the parts would lead to one being lost down the back of the sofa....
Tom te tom te tom