[LUG] Free Old 12v batteries from a U.P.S

Hi

Have pulled some batteries from a few UPS's a week ago.

They normally are still quite good as it only takes 0.5 or less of a volt to make the UPS electronics to complain.

Was thinking someone might have a use for them, Raspberry PI with voltage reg and solar panel etc.

Heres a list:

from a set of APC RBC43
8 x

Voltage: 12 V
Capacity: 5.5 AH
Terminal: F2
Weight: 33.6 Lbs
Length: 3.54 Inch
Width: 2.76 Inch
Height: 3.98 Inch

from a set of APC RBC32
4 x

Voltage: 12 V
Capacity: 7.5 AH
Terminal: F2
Weight: 10.5 Lbs
Length: 5.95 Inch
Width: 2.56 Inch
Height: 3.7 Inch

I can bring to Exeter LUG on Friday 13th so please let me know if interested.

Regards

Sam