Re: [LUG] Why you should not have ssh on port 22.

Thanks for posting that, Dan.

The point about root privs is an excellent one and one I had not considered before.Â

On 10 February 2015 at 13:22, Dan <benthad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Interesting article on this subject here:

https://www.adayinthelifeof.nl/2012/03/12/why-putting-ssh-on-another-port-than-22-is-bad-idea/