Re: [LUG] Bloody politicians! Rant.

Governments always think the solution to everything is more law rather
than trying to deal with the underlying problems.

I'm not anti-lawyer by any means (I'm married to one!) - but so many politicians start their careers that way so perhaps can't help reaching for the lawbook in the first instance.

"Lawyers are the larval stage of politicians" seems to hold true more often than it doesn't. Though possibly more rounded than those who have only been politicians.