Re: [LUG] Mozilla losing the plot a little bit further

On 20/11/14 00:39, Julian Hall wrote:
On 19/11/14 22:54, Simon Avery wrote:
https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/11/19/promoting-choice-and-innovation-on-the-web/

Yay, let's throw away an agreement that uses the best search engine the world has ever known, and instead default to Yahoo search or Bing.

I made the switch to chrome a while ago. Was uncomfortable for a while, and doing without some of my cherished plugins was a pain, but I don't regret the move. Less so when Mozilla do things like this!

Key word - default.  Just because one is default doesn't mean you have to /use it/.

Julian

I think this will teach people how to change the damn thing pretty quickly.
Tom te tom te tom