Re: [LUG] Gnome vs Groupon

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 04:51:14PM +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
> That's completely at odds with what Gnome are saying.
>
> So, who to believe?......

Probably both. They both say that they have been talking to each other
for some time. Obviously, Groupon didn't think it important enough to
change the name right away, but then the bit about no one at Groupon
having heard of Gnome seems unecessarily over-the-top (and isn't true).

> But yes, I'll be holding off (for a while at least) on a donation.

Well, your donation could still be used by the Gnome foundation.

Martijn.