[LUG] Fstrim

My fairly new laptop has an SSD disk which I am still learning about. I have just installed Mint 17 Xfce, dual boot with Xubuntu 14.04, just to check it out. I know that I need to run fstrim to keep the disk in good shape. Running a locate for fstrim I have found one in cron.weekly which runs fstrim-all.

Also there is a file /sbin/fstrim-all which appears to do the same thing. So I am wondering, will they both run or does the file in sbin not run automatically? And, if they both run, does it matter? Thanks for any help,

Neil