Re: [LUG] BBC News - ARM creates operating system for 'internet of things' [feedly]

looks interesting. had a brief scan of more techy article here
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/10/01/internet_of_things_hold_my_pint_i_got_this_arm_crafts_os_to_rule_them_all/

bit that jumped out was "It's understood ARM is not using an
open-source library for its TLS cryptography." i guess they not sure
how secure it will be with open source cryptographic library/layer
provided from the open community ??

wonder when these devices will be transparent we will forget there
even around us? really cheap weather monitoring stations? flood
alerts? earthquake sensors? personal health monitoring (eg sugar
levels etc) telemedicine becoming a big industry and government is
pushing for cheaper solutions for the disabilty community (taps that
turn themselves off to stop the bath from overflowing, disabled
techno-toilets that do all the business without the need for the
career to be invovled)

mark redditch
visit devon where my sister lives.