Re: [LUG] shellshock to the rescue

On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 18:09:51 +0100
Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>Sure it may ruin their carers, but they also have responsibilities as
>parents, if they have failed and pay the price maybe the blame should
>lie with then,  and not with everyone else which these people
>sometimes try and put it on.

I totally agree.  It may well have not been clear from my post though.
However, the main thrust of my post was that bad apple has to make a
tough decision.  One that he's going to have to live with.  It's only
he that can decide whether his conscience will let him place what he's
found out about this ne'er-do-well in the hands of the authorities.  I
know I'd find it hard to make such a decision.

It's a sad fact that what is Right, what is Moral, what is Legal and
what is Fair are rarely all the same thing.  There can be large areas of
overlap with those things, I know.

--
 Regards  _
Well you tried it just the once and found it alright for kicks