Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

On 16/09/14 22:08, Dave wrote:
> On 14/09/2014 13:00, Neil Winchurst wrote:
>> Last month I was a bit late with the reminder so this time I am a bit
>> ahead of the game.
>>
>> Next Saturday, 20th September, being the third Saturday of the month,
>> our usual meeting is due at the White Hart at 2 pm. Hope to see someone
>> there,
>>
>> Neil
>>
> Stuart and I will be there..probably around 2.30pm though.
>
> See you then
>
> Dave

I have tweeted a few people in North devon about this,  so maybe they
will re-tweet and you may get a few more.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
@zleap14

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and
vulnerable groups and expect any school, establishment or organsation that
I am involved with to share this commitment.