Re: [LUG] ebooks - was VirtualBox Again

>>I used to download the books to the Kindle as usual and then connect to the PC by
>>USB and copy the books to my hard drive as a backup.
>>I then opened Calibre and imported the book which strips the DRM.

Wow... I've never tried that... my fiancée's Kobo will have another looking at now.

Her sister has a Kindle (logo follower, no idea about tech... also has an iPhone
because, well, just because..., you know the kind of person I mean)

So, I'll have to try a "backup" of the Kindle and see if we can transfer over to the
Kobo.

This is just for research purposes obviously - I'm not trying to steal the book.

I don't even like Mills & Boon...