Re: [LUG] VirtualBox Again

actually maybe it wasn't extra modules, but this.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/158164/why-cant-i-install-windows-8-in-virtualbox-on-12-04

I remember doing something extra, but not exactly what it was. This sounds familiar though. Sorry.

www.oldhouse-cottage.co.uk

On 14.09.2014 18:22, Martijn Grooten wrote:
On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 02:31:47PM +0300, Simon Robert wrote:
"google is your friend....."
:-)

It wasn't my friend, in this case, or I didn't treat it well enough. But
I'll take your point and when I next give it a go, I'll look even more
carefully for the VB kernel modules.

Martijn.

--
www.oldhouse-cottage.co.uk