Re: [LUG] Zentyal [WAS: Best distro for a small business laptop]

On 11/09/14 21:58, Matthew Cremore wrote:
I've set up Zentyal 3.3 at work as a backup DC and it works very well.
When I've got time I'll seriously consider making it the PDC.
Very easy to administer, with good help and how-to videos online. It also has free nightly cloud backups of the config so it should be straight forward to set up a new server should one go down.

Cloud backups of config? Any user/domain data info that would constitute a really really serious security breach???
Tom te tom te tom