Re: [LUG] Zentyal [WAS: Best distro for a small business laptop]

I've set up Zentyal 3.3 at work as a backup DC and it works very well.
When I've got time I'll seriously consider making it the PDC.
Very easy to administer, with good help and how-to videos online. It also has free nightly cloud backups of the config so it should be straight forward to set up a new server should one go down.
One thing I found that I'd change should I reinstall - I used my domain username as the admin name for the Zentyal install. Don't do this as now the names conflict, use something else.
I'll update to 3.4 then 3.5 when I'm feeling confident...