Re: [LUG] Dropbox etcetera

On Mon, 01 Sep 2014 07:57:17 +0100
Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 31/08/14 22:22, Eion MacDonald wrote:
> >

> > On 31/08/2014 18:08, bad apple wrote:
> >> Literally every person on the list except you
> > Wrong. I have never used any external cloud storage so it is 'more
> > than one'.--
> > regards
> > Eion MacDonald
> >
> Et moi.
> Too much disconnectivity in my world to even consider anything - even
> if I could ensure security.
> Tom te tom te tom

I have been saving stuff on my own website up to now. This works, and I
encrypt first where necessary. The problem is that it is not synced.
Every time I make a change I have to upload the latest version myself.
That is the main reason for looking at this.

Also I was hoping for some suggestion as to which is the best one.

Neil