[LUG] Attachments [Was: Re: Request to mailing list list rejected!â]

I think posting a link to a picture is fine but I'd as soon not see attachments on a mailing list.

Or HTML

Or anything but plain text.

The NHS naturally thinks that in boxes are for filing and reference and if 40 000 people need to (be able to) see something then it should be a word doc sent to 10000 people with a request to forward it on (2 lines of Perl...) rather than a link to a document readable NY those who want it and countable in doing so, and searchable.