Re: [LUG] what to do about electronic peripheral proliferation

Hi. I can load windows 7 onto it for you. It runs really well on it.

On 28 August 2014 21:04:40 BST, Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 28/08/2014 13:52, Migel Wimtore wrote:
Yes: want rid of all the cruddy old laptop bits. Will look into
responsible disposal. Seems a shame regarding the LCD panels and the
bundle of RAM sticks (though I suppose the world is drowning in like
stuff). However the cable bags really are useful and the Inspiron makes
a good laptop for trouble shooting if you totally bork your main
install. Or maybe useful for a kid or other family member with modest
needs.

What is the Inspiron?
Has it any Windows OS on it?
(I Need any Windows OS, to load one program, for off line use, for
another person. It would maybe solve a problem.