Re: [LUG] Disposable emails

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:45:56 +0100
Grant Phillips-Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Have you looked at GMX? Or any other free webmail service? There are
> tonnes of them out there.
>
> Grant

Yes, I have looked at lots. At the moment I have set up an email
address with yopmail.com. They do not require any personal details at
all. They have 12 other addresses which will link to the same inbox.
Emails are kept for 8 days, but can be deleted manually. I cannot
wriet and send emails from there, but I can forward one from the inbox
to any of my personal accounts, so I could keep (archive) any that I
want.

And, above all, they are not American!!

Neil