Re: [LUG] Disposable emails

On 07/08/14 12:44, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Has anyone on the list any comments about this please?

I just use my mail server.

Most use either "+" or "-" as local address separator, in my case "+"

So:

simon@
simon+dodgysitename@
simon+anythingimakeuphere@

Are all equivalent, although I can of course reject emails with
"+dodgysitename" if they leak.

As an antispam tool it has not proved especially useful, seems most
people don't sell your email address to spammers despite rumours to the
contrary.

Of course with this much control of my mail server I can have any other
addresses with the same domain but the same method works with a number
of commercial email services.