Re: [LUG] Skype version

On Sat, 09 Aug 2014 11:36:33 +0100
Julian Hall <julian.hall@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had the same message, but I am /already/ running 4.3.0.37 so I
> think it's just a spam sent by Skype to every user.
>
> Julian

You could be right. I have now checked the version on my desktop and it
is the same as you quoted. It must have been changed during one of the
regular updates.

Then I installed it in my laptop, via synaptic. This time it installed
quite happily and again the same version. So I am now up to date on
both computers.

Neil