Re: [LUG] Thunderbird From Address in Replies to List

1) Check the Outgoing mail server option for each account
http://askubuntu.com/questions/110339/thunderbird-default-account

2) Check if the address is listed in any other identities. I doubt it'll
have an effect but it's possible.

3) Try setting up a new profile and sending messages from that.

4) Unhelpfully, I suspect it's a bug in your configuration. Thunderbird
has been my client of choice for years and hasn't exhibited that
behaviour on Windows, Mac or Linux. I currently have 7 accounts in my
Mac client and it's working without issue.