Re: [LUG] Thunderbird From Address in Replies to List

On 07/08/14 16:12, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 07 Aug 2014 15:05:44 +0100
Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Tom,

T'bird allows filtering on a whole lot of methods - just about
everything you could think of in terms of headers and content.

It's not really the filtering that's at issue here but 'folder
properties', as Claws Mails names them.  It's those that allow me to
force a certain email address for a particular folder, instead of the
currently selected one.  After sending my post, it occurred to me that
Julian may already be doing that (or something similar), but T'bird has
taken it upon itself to not follow those instructions.

In any case, it's handy to know (for somebody that's never used it)
T'bird can filter multiple ways.  So thanks for the info.

Sorry Brad - I was answering a question on T-Birds capabilities. I have the same problem with reply names on folders which seems to have changed of late. I move stuff from my goolemail to my local folders and have to use the drop-down to get the right one.
Tom te tom te tom