Re: [LUG] Firefox tabs

On 25/07/2014 14:45, John Marshall wrote:
> could someone give me say 3 good reasons to prefer and use Firefox
> rather than chrome.

1. I use Firefox to have a method of restricting what is happening on
browser. I can restrict all except permitted text, then open areas as I
want.
Base set up does not permit any Java, or Flash or pictures or any
pop-ups or pop-unders.

But then I access many companies in Russia and China and Koreas for
work, so I become cautious.

2. Firefox does not permit my 'true bank site to open'.
(I use Knoppix live Linux for that, and purchases), but does allow me to
examine background scrips from Russian, PRC and ROC and Middle East banks

3. It allows me to gauge  what goes on in background in Chrome or  other
Browsers
--
regards
Eion MacDonald