Re: [LUG] Adblock

Slightly off topic does anyone know if it's possible to stop Adblock Plus (or maybe one of its forks) to just install without coming up with the welcome page?

I tend to install it at work (although I'll be looking at that fork) and the welcome page that asks users to turn stuff on and off is really annoying :-\

Rob