Re: [LUG] Computer constant reboots

Why have you not backed up the disk image. Formatted and reinstalled windows already other than the fact it is a non-genuine version of windows without a licence key.

If everything seems to work fine in "safe mode" it would suggest the hardware is in working order. This job shouts at me a corrupt windows install which will take an age to fix. Wipe reload restore. Job done!