[LUG] OT: Document restoration

Hey guys,

I have inherited some old WWII memorabilia from my grandfather. But
the papers have faded. Does anyone know any good local restorers or
ways I can get this into a legible digital format?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hendry/14463632404/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/hendry/14278312947/

I'm thinking a good photocopier / scanner could probably suffice, but
I don't have a good idea where good scanning services / photocopiers
in Cornwall can be found.

I don't want to post these away, so has to be within 100 miles of PL30 4HZ.

Thanks!