Re: [LUG] Smart Notebook

Well I'm here

http://bg.britanica-edu.org/

why am I on DCLUG, well I still sort of have a base in mid Devon.

Smart Notebook seems to be OK on kubuntu, though the look n feel isn't as slick as a native KDE app. If you want it on mint do the

wget
http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/u/udev/libudev0_175-0ubuntu13_i386.deb

and install it. Then the

sudo apt-key add swbuild.asc

from the command line in the unpacked directory. Then I just installed the various
*.debs by clicking on them in file manager. And ignored the nwfermi, something to do
with running a windows smart board I think. It works! There's a lot of it!

Simon