[LUG] Smart Notebook

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of installing Smart Notebook on k/ubuntu? I downloaded the *.deb version and just get unmet dependencies and libraries that won't be installed. I can mail the output if anyone can help with it.

I don't want to run a smart board, just have the basic package for preparing classroom presentations and was wondering if anyone here uses it on linux and what they had to do to get it up and running. Otherwise it looks like virtual box and windows 7.

Thanks

Simon