Re: [LUG] Laptop battery usage

I have heard similar things, but then I used to use mine all the time on charge and not drain the battery fully and then had to replace the battery 3 years after I got the machine.

However having just looked on PC World's website, it says not to squeeze every last bit of juice out of it alongside other things to help keep the battery in good shape.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/191574/long_live_your_laptop_battery.html?page=2

Hope this helps, although someone may want to confirm this fully.

Regards

Dan S