Re: [LUG] Truecrypt

On 02/06/14 16:23, Tony Ferris wrote:

I've been trialling cryptlocker recently. This uses fuse and encfs to create an encrypted folder. I use it on Debian wheezy KDE, so far without problems. Its said to be the simplest of all to set up. The only problem I had on Debian was that I had to add my user to the fuse group in order for it to work.

Of course I meant to say Cryptkeeper... Installing Cryptolocker may not be wise!

Cheers,
Tony