Re: [LUG] Memory sticks

On 31/05/14 13:27, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> I do have some old USB memory sticks. I have noticed that they are all
> different makes. Is there a preferred make which works well with Linux
> or does it not really matter?
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil

They should all work fine,  some have partitions on, as some have a
stack of software for windows on so you end up with what looks like 2
devices in file manager, but that isn't usually a problem.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
@zleap14

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and
vulnerable groups and expect any school, establishment or organsation that
I am involved with to share this commitment.