Re: [LUG] Keep DRM out of Firefox

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 11:44:10PM +0100, Philip Hudson wrote:
> OK, I'm off.

In a away that is a shame - I did enjoy some of your posts, even if more
often than not I disagreed with their contents.

I do agree with many others that your hammering on about the same topics
- topics that few others on this list showed interest in - got a bit
  tiring.

I also felt you had recently switched from being a true GNU-advocate on
the list to becoming a list troll, which had made me decide it wasn't
worth my time responding to your messages.

I don't feel as strongly about swearing on the list as some others do,
but it's rarely, if ever, helpful in a discussion.

Outright insulting other list members is a big no though and what you
wrote to Gordon was simply unacceptible, even if he had insulted you
first, which he hadn't. At all.

If you think that the right response is to leave the list rather than to
apologise and change your attitute, that's your choice. Given your
recent attitude, few will miss you.

Martijn.