Re: [LUG] Keep DRM out of Firefox

This is shocking.

I put Phil on ignore some time ago for his attitude then, but of course I see quoted replies and frankly I'm disgusted with the personal attacks and insults. That has no place here, nor any excuse for it.

A number of active and respected members use linux and this lug to educate youngsters. I don't, but this is not a friendly and relaxed place to debate and help with LUG issues when somebody is so blatantly out to be abusing and unwelcoming.

I request Phil is banned from the list.