[LUG] Putting up an App on Istore

Hi
I am trying to help a Non Tech Arts type person upload his "App" to the
Istore.

As far as I can see he has the "app" and his Apple ID and his Developer
ID and paid his $99 and we are stuck at the point after downloading the
App launcher thingy in actually putting the dam thing on the store.
we get an error pointing to an incorrect "bundle id"
I dont know where this is set. He hasn't a clue either he has "made up
about 6 so far but none work.

I have on a Ipad with os 10.6 and the launcher needs 10.8 >
so I cant help much more but we do have access to a newer mac but need
to know what we are doing.
Can anyone suggest a "fools guide" to this as reading the many pdfs from
apple just get us going round and round in circles.
Is the bundle id set with the Developer in the Xcode or is it just a
name we can make up linked with his dev id or what?

Any pointers to any resource which actually helps with this would be
appreciated.

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub)