Re: [LUG] EU ruling on Google

On 18 May 2014 01:23, Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Google does not change the page rankings in return for money.

Well, you seem well-informed. That's very reassuring, or it would be
if I trusted Google enough to use it for search. Just in passing, how
come you're so categorical about their sea-green incorruptibility? I
rather get the impression that they are at least as susceptible to the
blandishments of money (and the strictures of state power) as anyone
else.

Perhaps once Yacy reaches critical mass we'll be able to do some
objective comparisons.

http://www.yacy.net

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz