Re: [LUG] Iceweasel FTW

On 15 May 2014 19:53, Brad Rogers <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In principle, I'm against DRM, but I recognise that people (that
> includes companies) have the right to protect their property from
> theft.

A sampling of links you may find enlightening:

Did You Say âIntellectual Propertyâ? It's a Seductive Mirage - GNU
Project - Free Software Foundation
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/not-ipr.html

We the People, Not We the Corporations | Move to Amend
https://movetoamend.org/

Talking Back Lessons: Retorts To "Copying Is Stealing" - Falkvinge on Infopolicy
http://falkvinge.net/2013/08/17/talking-back-lessons-copying-is-stealing/

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63