[LUG] HP 2600N Colour laser up for grabs

HI

I have a colour laser printer up for grabs, It has done little work as i have a second printer which duplexes.

This colour print needs attention as it has stripes when printing, it's been sat near a door and i think dust has got in around the fuser, A bit of compressed air or a cleaning transparency might fix it.

I don't have the time to look at it, and it doesn't get used, so i thought i would offer it to a LUG member. I will put if on ebay if no interest.

I will bring it to the Exeter LUG tonight if any one interested.

Regards

Sam