Re: [LUG] Goodbye M$

On 08/05/14 08:49, Tom wrote:

> But neither of those will cause the problems MS has. Neither will force
> its products on you, and if they do...

Have you ever used the internet? Google's tracking and analytics are on
almost every single website out there and are most definitely forced on
you every time you surf around for 5 minutes. The good news is they
aren't forcing their product on you: you ARE the product.

I think we can probably all agree that Apple, Google and MS are
basically the trifecta of evil in the technical landscape these days though.

Cheers