Re: [LUG] firefox update

On 30 April 2014 17:17:13 GMT+01:00, bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I absolutely love the way everyone relentlessly abuses Mozilla (how
>dare
>they give us the world's best web browser for free, the bastards!) and
>curses every single Firefox UI change that comes down the pipe...

I think most people would be a lot happier if these gui changes actually seemed to
improve productivity. Mozilla is a well funded business not a group of plucky
volunteers, so fair game for criticism. There have been way too many pointless gui
changes lately [gnome3, win8, gmail, etc]. IMHO it would be a lot better if these
companies spent their cash on improving performance and security.

Just my 2 cents.

Kevin