Re: [LUG] firefox update

On 30/04/14 09:01, Martin Gautier wrote:

On 30/04/14 08:41, Tom wrote:

On 30/04/14 08:09, Matt Lee wrote:
Check you have a .mozilla folder in your home.

You may need to correctly point this folder at your profile, or make a
new profile based on this folder. Be careful and backup first.

Dont think its that (on a different machine at the moment) but the File Edit View.... menu bar has dissapeared completely - I think its a Unity thing but I'm on a different desktop?
Tom te tom te tom

Tom

Mine stayed the same but I do now have a new "menu" button on the toolbar (far right). It looks like a new FF feature? Maybe something to do with that?

Martin

I'd seen that - I've just looked through there and in locked filing cabinet in a cellar on a planer off alpha centauri I can get the menu bar back!!! Though why the hid it in the first place. Makes it look like chrome for no good reason!
Tom te tom te tom