Re: [LUG] OTish: Android phonecalls over WiFi

Yes, and that is fine for my SIP account, but I'm not talking about my SIP account. Indeed I already have CSIPSimple setup and useable for my SIP account.

I would like to relay an incoming call from my 3 phone (HTC Sensation running Android 4.1) to another Android device via WiFi. Can SipDroid do this? From what I've read, it can't.

Grant