[LUG] OTish: Android phonecalls over WiFi

Hi all,

This is kinda off topic, but since Android is Linux anyway it is only off by a little... honest.

My Google-fu is failing me big time over this. I'm trying to find if there's any way to have phonecalls come in on my Android phone routed over WiFi so I can take the call on my Android tablet or another WiFi-only, SIM-less Android phone?

My phone only gets a signal in one spot in the office at home so unless I leave it there I am unable to receive calls. Of course, if I answer the call and move the phone away from this one spot then the call drops, so I can't really use my mobile in the house at all. At the moment I'm using a Bluetooth headset but everyone says there's a terrible amount of echo regardless of what settings I use, so I'm kinda disregarding this as a solution.

Anyone got any ideas?

Grant