Re: [LUG] [Maybe OT] Plex Media Server

On 06/04/14 17:39, Daniel Robinson wrote:
> Try and find the CPU made by creative... I think its called xii or
> something similar sounding. Then use your nogin and wrap something
> around it. ;)

I think you mean this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Fi_%28audio_chip%29

Thanks for the suggestion chief, but I think this might be a little bit
more work than I was planning on putting in! I was hoping more for "Plex
is good/bad but for reasons X Y Z" type responses rather than a
recommendation to invent something myself from the ground up.

I thought it was a bit suspicious just how quickly your reply came back...

Cheers