Re: [LUG] OT - Linux/Unix Systems Admin Vacancy

On 1 April 2014 20:18, Dave Foxcroft
<dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> UNIX / Linux Systems Administrator (Relocation Opportunity)
> Goonhilly, Cornwall
>
> http://tinyurl.com/qdvpqpa
>
> I thought I'd post it on here just in case someone is interested. I hope no
> one minds.

I for one think genuine on-topic in-area job postings are fine, even
welcome, even curiosities.

Of course, this is the mean, nasty, wicked GCHQ outpost at
Morwenstowe. With root privileges. Outstanding opportunity for a
courageous and conscientious professional who *really* wants to serve
the nation and the world.

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63