Re: [LUG] Vigor 2130n strange behaviour

IIRC, the Draytek offers "Wireless Isolation" which may do what you want with the tick of a box.

On 30 March 2014 20:35, Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What if they're setup individually then they swap codes, the idea is that I have complete control and that each person on the LAN is safe from one and other.

On 30 Mar 2014 20:28, "bad apple" <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30/03/14 20:11, Daniel Robinson wrote:
> How else will I put each person into their own WLan without using MAC
> filtering?

Well, it sounds like your Vigor supports setting up probably 4 separate
SSIDs as isolated networks (many consumer models have been able to do
this for a while now), which it looks like you're already doing.

Obviously you just give each individual the relevant SSID & PSK for
their own access, and not the others. The answer to that is so
staggeringly simple now you've got me thinking that I've missed something?

Or just use RADIUS for proper big boy security. Much more of a pain in
the arse to setup, much easier for long term management and integration
with your LDAP/AD/etc infrastructure for access control and logging.

Cheers