Subject: Offered: Boxes of computer bits, Exeter
Date: 29 Mar 2014 15:46:07 -0700
From: <hojdanka@xxxxxxxxx>
To: freecycle-exeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These are mostly network / server cables, some mice, keyboards, partially dismantled PC towers, audio / video connectors, etc.

There are at least 5 banana boxes of cables plus larger bits mentioned above.
Ideally to go as one lot (at east the cables) but willing to negotiate :-)
Please register your interest - I will need some contact number and approximate time you can collect - it will be available for collection on Tuesday afternoon / Wednesday afternoon from business park in Exeter.
Boxes / plastic crates provided. Good size vehicle needed.
Thank you.
.