Re: [LUG] IMAP on Synology DS212j / Correct DNS Servers for same

The NAS and all other devices are working fine.. the /only/ thing that isn't is the NAS updating packages from the Internet, which is what is pointing to a DNS issue.  If it was a MAC issue I'd have thought nothing would be able to see the NAS which isn't the case.

Julian