[LUG] OT: Advice for Windows XP Users

Hi All,

Sort of 'on topic' I received this in my email just now:

'Microsoft will soon stop supporting Windows XP!

As a user of RegCure Pro we wanted to let you know about the upcoming retirement of Windows XP. As of April 8, 2014, Microsoft will no longer help Windows XP users with security and performance issues.

If you do not want to upgrade to Windows 8 at this time, here are some options in order to keep your PC running smoothly:

- Install a virtual machine on your current computer
- Switch to the Linux operating system
- get Reimage'

I like the second option and it's nice to see a company advocating sensible solutions to those who need/want to keep Windows XP running.

Kind regards,

Julian