Re: [LUG] Routing around damage

On 22 March 2014 17:42, Martin Gautier <martin.gautier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> a solution was found (however technically difficult)

I see. It's the standard tech elitist can't-see-the-wood-for-the-trees
too-smart-to-do-it-right turf-grab. I understand Some Crap Tech, its
deficiencies don't cause harm or alarm to me or my peers -- hell,
maybe they even privilege us over other users, since we can implement
the fix and they can't, the fools! -- therefore It Works Just Fine,
because my interest in exploiting and sustaining my knowledge
advantage outweighs the common good, and nobody could possibly or
validly want to improve or replace Some Crap Tech, and I will do
everything in my power to discourage, denigrate, obstruct and delay
anyone who tries, because what would a world without a priesthood of
gatekeepers like me be?

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63